The Adventures of Mathew The Adventures of Mathew

Jew, you didn't tell me you got yer tablet. IM GONNA RAPE YOU!

WillOG responds:

Oooooooooops

TMR: Hipsters TMR: Hipsters

I didn't voice in this so there is no bias whatsoever. I do think that the voice of James must be sexy as hell though, and I bet everyone is extremely jealous of his masculinity. Oh yeah, the other voice was good too!

Evan is Unfortunate. Evan is Unfortunate.

Great job, the animation is a definate improvement over the last one you made. Glad to see some improvement! Although, I would SERIOUSLY consider adding in a preloader, lots of people may not view this due to seeing a white screen.

Maverick, did you purposely add in the "I almost just wee'd" from the auditions? That was fucking hilarious haha.

Jawnduss responds:

Wait, what do i do with the preloader? i'm new to this.

Edbutt and Bella Edbutt and Bella

I love your style man, you put lots of effort into this. There are tons of times when I think some inbetweens could make it better, but if you look at my animations I can't really talk haha.

Anyway, my only true gripe is the lack of a load/replay button. You should update and implement them C:

Great job!

Dilwyn Episode 3 Dilwyn Episode 3

That was a great episode! The jokes were pretty great, and the storyline was well thought out. I feel as if my voice wasn't up to par with all the others, (I've been doing a lot more voice work lately, so it'll be improved next time) but I can't wait to do future voices if the time comes.

The animation was a little rough, but it's nothing terrible by any means. Keep it up and in no time you'll improve drastically.

It was entertaining, and I am anticipating for the next installment.

True Friendship True Friendship

Love 'er neck mate.

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

MLP animator eh?

It truly shows, the animation was fantastic. The faces were amazing by the way, reminds me of Ren & Stimpy.

Can't wait to see some more stuff from you.

Friendship is STILL Magic Friendship is STILL Magic

Haha

That was pretty great.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Yay

It doesn't use yay as the bleep sound anymore... That was irritating.

It was decent, I mean it was totally silly and some of it made it seem like you were trying a bit too hard to make Pinkie seem badass. While some of it works, most of it just falls flat.

The voice acting was pretty decent, it kept me entertained. The animation was the best part of it, and while it did have flaws, it served it's purpose and kept my eyes on the animation.

If you are gonna work on more and perhaps turn this into a series, I would suggest to work on the actual writing. Just because it's a parody of Epic Meal Time doesn't necessarily mean it has to follow in it's footsteps.

Good work on it anyhow, and congrats on the fame stemming from this.

MLP: Friendship is Great MLP: Friendship is Great