Up on a Hill Up on a Hill

I love it man, great ambiance. Your instrument choices really define it :)

Thanks :D

Tranquility (8-bit) Tranquility (8-bit)

Very impressive mate! I'm so glad to hear the final version, huge improvement from the previous iterations i've heard (not saying they were bad, all of it was great) Keep it up dude!

Thanks Eric!

And nah, the earlier versions sucked! hahaha. The melodies weren't as memorable or anything. Thanks though means a lot! And great job testing :3

-Ryan

Trapped in a Snowglobe Trapped in a Snowglobe

Great job Ryan, definitely improving every day haha. :)

One thing I enjoyed about this song was the latter half during the buildup, perfect song for a winter mood. When you said you were going for realism you did an extremely great job, as the quality on this is on another level as far as production goes in comparison with your earlier work.

Oh and dat ending...

Hey thanks Eric.

The winter mood definitely was a big feeling that I get from the song. It's kind of odd that I am getting it around October but I don't know... And It's good to hear that the production on this piece is better on this than my earlier work. It only means I'm improving! I was surprised to get such a professional review from you :P

Thanks for reviewing dude!

-Ryan

Zero Gravity Ballroom Zero Gravity Ballroom

Reminds me of the time when I did the zero-gravity harlem shake.

same here

War Snails Menu War Snails Menu

I have a war snail in my pants G

Mmmmm

Saved Again Saved Again

looks like the foot is on the other side now.
you get happy song, 6/7

Sail Away Sail Away

half of

Same here

Salvation Salvation

Ah man, this works out as one of the greatest BG tracks for work. I love how varied and almost progressive this is.

Great work, and good luck in the contest!

Buoy responds:

Heh yup, aaalmost progressive, still just prog I guess, it's progress but I digress! Thanks!!

Edge of Time Edge of Time

I love the dark mood you set in this song. Really gives it a chilling atmosphere right before you kick it into a more fast-paced section.

Man, i'm really proud of you haha. This song has many different feelings and is really complex, and in my opinion I think you have really great chances of winning that contest!

stunkel responds:

Thanks man! We will just have to see! Thanks for commenting and being supportive :D

LOZ Outset Island Remix LOZ Outset Island Remix

Killer track mate, really sound nice! The loop sounds a little odd, as there is a lot of layered instruments near the end which just cut out as it loops. I dunno if it was intentional, but it did strike me as a little odd haha.

Nice one

stunkel responds:

Thanks dood, yeah that loop is exactly how the song is. It does seem a little odd I agree, but It's Koji Kondo. You can't hate on the guy :3 Thanks for the review dood